Niido will disclose Personal Information for business operations as described below.
We do not commercialize or share your Personal Information with third parties, unless:
- Such information is shared and/or commercialized following receipt of a specific request and/or permission from users;
- Such information is shared with affiliated companies and/or potential investors (in any form of business transaction, including purchase or merger);
- Such information is shared with vendors and service providers that may from time to time be selected or utilized by Niido, its agents, or the owners of residential communities we manage, for the purposes of administering or carrying out management responsibilities and business objectives for the community;
- Such information is shared to comply with or in accordance with any applicable law and/or court orders and/or in order to prevent suspected illegal acts, frauds, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law. This includes responding to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- Such information is shared to help Niido defend against claims and/or establish or exercise any legal right that Niido may have;